This Tutorial covers the Signature Gianni Mesh Body v5.0 and the Lelutka Evolution Head- Skylar. I have used the DEMO version of the Skylar head and the skins used are Linden Lab default skins James and Ashton.
1. Start by removing ALL possible parts and attachments. You should be down to System Shape, System Skin, System Brow and System Eyes. If you are using the Firestorm Viewer, you will also have the Firestorm Bridge. If you have anything else attached, remove it. Note: RLV attached collars don’t have to be removed.
2. Find the System Skin that you want to be your final skin on your mesh body. Right click the skin in inventory and “Wear”
The final skin is now applied to the SYSTEM default avatar.
3. From the [SIGNATURE] Gianni – Mesh Body – v5.0 package, Right Click and Add: [Signature] Gianni Body – Body (New Neck) – v5.0 [Signature] Gianni Body – HUD – v5.0 [Signature] Gianni Body – Feet – v5.0 [Signature] Gianni Body – Hands – v5.0 For Now.. these are the only parts we are using. **Notice that you are seeing BOTH the system body and the mesh body showing. This is normal.
4. Open the Signature HUD and navigate to the SETTINGS TAB (Gear icon). Touch the BAKES ON MESH button. A blue dialog box opens; touch the Activate button. You will see the preferred skin start applying to the mesh body parts. You are now done with the body preparation. Your mesh body is ready to use, on to the head.
5. From the LeLUTKA Evolution Head-SKYLER folder, Right click and ADD: LeLUTKA.Head.Skyler.1.1 LeLUTKA.HUD.1.1 (m) LeLUTKA.Eyes.Skyler.1.1 LeLUTKA.Teeth. 1.1 *NOTE: the (SL) version head is made to fit Signature and Legacy bodies You can also Right Click and WEAR the Default Skylar shape or a shape of your choice. Note that the system skin has now applied to the LeLutka Skylar mesh head. NOTE: If you have previously used an applier skin, the mesh head may be showing through the system head similar to the way the body did at first. If this happens, reactivate the BOM system by touching the BAKES ON MESH button on the first Icon on the LeLutka HUD. Next: Correct the “double eyes” caused by the system eyes showing through…
7. From the Lelutka folder, wear the Alpha.Mask (BOM Head/Body, APPLIER Eyes) or you can create your own EYE ALPHA by following the instructions HERE
8. Apply Skin, Hairbase, EyeBrow System Tattoo layers by Right Click and Add right from Inventory. To remove a Tattoo Layer, Right Click and Take Off. It’s just that easy!! You can wear a total of 64!! System layers at one time to create the custom look you want.
9. If you find that you need to re-order system layers because one is not showing correctly, Go to the Outfits Button to open the Window, Touch the Wrench Icon in the top of the Window, this will open a page that will give you up and down arrows for each item when you move your cursor over it. Touch the up and down arrows to raise or lower each item as you need to. NOTE: if you wear the system layers in order that you want them to remain, and then SAVE an OUTFIT, the layers will remain in that order whenever you wear that outfit.
10. If you wish to wear facial hair, Right Click and ADD the LeLUTKA.HD Beard.Skyler 1.1 and LeLUTKA.HD Beard.HUD 1.1 Open the Beard HUD by touching the top Icon and then choose the style and color of the facial hair you prefer. You can also blend the hair using the Glossiness and Intensity sliders on the bottom of the window.
And you are done! From Appliers to full BOM in less time than it takes to actually find all the parts in your inventory!